1Global has a translation area specializing in medicine and biology in Spanish, German, French, Portuguese, Italian, Catalan, Basque, Romanian, Chinese, Russian, Japanese and other languages.
Our medical translators
For our medical and biological translations we have professionals with studies in various specialties in medicine and biology.
We realise that everything related to health is of vital importance, for this reason translations will be made by a native translator and will also pass 2 styles of review, through our quality management system (according to ISO 9001: 2000 and UNE EN-15038: 2006). With this we can ensure that the final document will have a high quality of translation, and also that it will transmit exactly the same information as the original document.
Our medical translations
- »Translation of clinical trials
- »Translation of medical articles
- »Translation of medical questionnaires
- »Translation of medical reports
- »Medical Brochure Translation
- »Translation of medical instructions
- »Advertising translation for the medical sector
- »Website translation for the medical sector
- »Patent Translation
- »Translation of pharmaceutical articles
- »Translation of pharmaceutical instructions
- »Translation of brochures for pharmaceutical products
- »Translation of pharmaceutical texts
- » Translation of any type of information, manual, report, medical specification, etc. where medical or biological knowledge is required, in addition to linguistic translation (source and destination languages)
Why choose 1Global for your translations?
We consider that the specific needs of users of medical translations are essentially the following:
1. QUALITY AND MEDICAL SPECIALIZATION
This is a sector in which it is very important to use precise medical terms and expressions as in the original document, that everything is translated without exception and that the translation represents the meaning of the original. We are aware how important this is and that is why we always prioritize quality. Our continuous efforts have led us to achieve a ratio of translations exceeding 99% and this has been possible thanks to the following means:
- Quality Management System in accordance with the ISO 9001: 2000 quality standard and the specific quality standard for the provision of translation services UNE EN-15038: 2006.
- Quality control and revision of 100% of standard translations. The texts go through 3 quality controls performed by 3 different professionals: an initial check, a review and a final check.
- Creation of medical glossaries applicable to all our translations of this specialty. Additionally, for customers with particular needs we create specific corporate glossaries. Further to the above, for translations that require a very specific terminology or style we prepare a glossary for each particular translation and a provisional partial version of the translation that are send to the client before the delivery of the final version so that the client can inform us on whether the terminology used is accurate.
- Use of assisted translation programs and specific translation memories for medical translations.
- Recruitment of excellent medical translators, for which we take into account, in addition to being native, have studies in health sciences, work experience in health-related work and experience in performing medical translations. >
- Rigorous training in medical translation , attaching great importance to research, documentation and use of appropriate terminology.
Sometimes medical translations are needed in short time frames. For this reason, in 1Global we offer an urgent translation mode in which we adapt to the term that the client needs, whenever feasible. This is achieved thanks to a large team of native translators, both internal and external, and our Translation Project Management System.
We apply great rigor in meeting our deadlines for translations of Web pages, with our index of point translations exceeding 99%. We do this by working with serious translators and rigorous procedures.
Often the documents to be translated have a delicate content and it is essential that the information is kept strictly within the circle of professionals working on those documents. That’s why all professionals working for 1Global Translators sign a Confidentiality Commitment. If the client wishes, we can sign a Confidentiality Agreement with them also.