In 1Global we have a specialization area in pharmaceutical translation in Spanish, English, German, French, Portuguese, Italian, Catalan, Basque, Romanian, Chinese, Russian, Japanese and other languages.
Our Pharmaceutical Translators
For our pharmaceutical translations we have professional translators with pharmacy studies.
Your pharmaceutical translation will be done by a 100% native translator and you will also pass 2 style reviews, following our quality management system (according to ISO 9001: 2000 and UNE EN-15038: 2006). With this we can ensure that the final document will have a very high quality translation.
Our Pharmaceutical Translations
Some of the types of pharmaceutical translations we carry out are the following:
- »Translation of clinical trials
- »Translation of instructions for pharmaceutical products
- »Translation of brochures for pharmaceutical products
- »Translation of advertising for pharmaceuticals
- »Translation of manuals for pharmaceutical products
- »Translation of scientific articles related to pharmaceutical topics
- »Translation of medical texts
- »Translation of chemical texts
- »Translation of any type of document, contract, manual, report, technical specification, instructions, etc. where pharmaceutical knowledge is required in addition to linguistic (source and destination languages)
Why choose 1Global to perform your translation?
We consider the specific needs of users of pharmaceutical translations to be essentially the following:
1. PHARMACEUTICAL QUALITY AND SPECIALIZATION
It is a sector in which the use of terms and phrases typical of the type of documents is very important, that everything is translated without exception and that the translation respects the meaning of the original, turning words into ideas and ideas into words. We are aware of this and that is why we give priority to quality. Our continuous efforts have led us to achieve a ratio of translations exceeding 99% and this has been possible thanks to the following means:
- Quality Management System in accordance with the ISO 9001: 2000 quality standard and the specific quality standard for the provision of translation services UNE EN-15038: 2006.
- 100% proofreading and quality control of translations according to standards. The texts go through 3 quality controls performed by 3 different professionals: an initial check, a review and a final check.
- Creation of pharmaceutical glossaries applicable to all our pharmaceutical translations. Additionally, for customers with particular tastes we create specific corporate glossaries. In addition to the above, for translations requiring a very specific terminology or style we prepare a pharmaceutical glossary for each particular translation and a provisional partial version of the translation that are sent to the client before delivery of the final version in order to tell us If you agree with the terminology used.
- Use of assisted translation programs and specific translation memories for pharmaceutical translations.
- Recruitment of excellent pharmaceutical translators, for which we consider, in addition to being native, having a bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy, work experience in pharmaceutical jobs and experience in performing pharmaceutical translations.
- Rigorous training in pharmaceutical translation, attaching great importance to research, documentation and use of appropriate pharmaceutical terminology.
Quality Management System Technical translations are often needed in short time frames. Therefore, in 1Global we offer an Urgent translation modality with which we adapt to the term that the client needs, whenever feasible. This was achieved thanks to a team of more than 1,000 native translators, both internal and external, and our Translation Project Management System.
Sometimes pharmaceutical translations are needed on short notice. For this reason, in 1Global we offer an urgent translation modality in which we adapt to the term that the client needs, whenever it is viable. This was achieved thanks to a large team of pharmaceutical translators, both internal and external, and our Translation Project Management System.
4. PHARMACEUTICAL PROJECTS OF LARGE DIMENSIONS
Sometimes our clients need to translate large volumes of information. Thanks to a large number of translators and our Project Management System we can tackle large projects by forming well coordinated translation teams and unifying the terminology.